I hope you had a great weekend! I know I did. I also decided to take yesterday off to really just hang out with my family and relax. But I’m back on track with Blogtober14 so let’s get started
Day 6: 10 Things I Wish I Told Myself When I Started Blogging
Well to be completely honest, it hasn’t been quite a year since I started blogging so I’m still really new to the blogging world but I’ll do my best to share what my thoughts are.
1) Do not compare yourself to other bloggers. Everyone is different and writes differently.
2) Make a schedule and stick to it. Don’t just say you will.. actually do it.
3) Take good pictures.. I’m still working on this one :p
4) Blog because you really want to blog and for nothing else.
5) Write about things that you’re really passionate about.
6) Comment on other blogs that you find interesting.
7) Blogging is a ton of hard work but don’t give up!
8) Be true to yourself and what you write about.. don’t write about something if it doesn’t tickle your fancy.
9) Don’t be discouraged by what people say.
10) Have Fun!
All of these are still things that I’m actively working on but hopefully they are still helpful to you as well, if you are looking to blog or have just started. Don’t worry if you decide to change directions or whatnot on your blog.. just be true to yourself and what you are writing about and as long as you enjoy it, others probably will too
until tomorrow <3